Important application information:
- The CEE department only offers Fall admission.
- PhD deadline is December 15 (You do not need a MS degree to apply for the PhD program. See here (PDF) for more information)
- Masters deadline is February 15
- Applicants should upload their unofficial transcript with their application by the deadline. The unofficial transcript will be used to make Departmental application decisions.
- GRE minimum Q+V is 1200, Writing is 4.0. Revised GRE test available August 1, 2011; for students taking this new GRE, new minimums will be available in November.
- TOEFL (IBT) minimum is 84
- GRE/TOEFL reporting code is 1839- Department code not required
- Minimum GPA is 3.3, however, we will be looking for an average of 3.8 undergraduate GPA.
|Undergraduate Program||Graduate Program|
Graduate Advising Contact Information
Graduate Student Services Coordinator
Undergraduate Advising Contact Information
Matt Blank, Undergraduate Student Services Coordinator